Monday, July 20, 2009

She'll only show you awesome things. HI!

Natalie Tyler Tran is the cleverly hilarious one woman sketch comedy vlog show thingy known as Community Channel on Youtube. Self deprecating & charmingly geek with a knack for sexual innuendo (with yer mum), Natalie prolifically & proficiently relates anecdotes about stuff she has experienced or observed— usually featuring re-enactments of funny or strange moments in her life, while playing nearly every role. Sturgeon’s Law says that 90% of anything is crap. Securely in the remaining 10%, she represents some of the best creativity that Youtube is capable of. She makes SNL and MadTV look like amateur hour-- and not in the good way. Most shows/movies labeled 'comedy'-- online or on TV or on film-- are dreadfully not actually funny. Not only is Nat genuinely entertaining, she’s also interesting and insightful.

Community Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment