Thursday, August 13, 2009

Get Happy- MORE to life than...

I would be egregiously remiss if I didn’t include Mark Osborne's phenomenal Academy-Award
nominated short film titled _MORE_ .
I was struck by immense awe when I first watched this claymation stop-motion film shown on the first episode of The Sci-Fi Channel Exposure series back in the '90s, and it is still stunningly impressive and relevant a decade later.
MORE definitely made a lasting impression on me.
A powerfully poignant & resonant allegorical sci-fi caveat about losing the spark of life and… well, I don’t want to give it away.
It’s much better if you just watch and let it speak for itself. If you are not emotionally agitated by this film's message, then you are already dead inside and it's too late for you.
Photobucket
*image credit- Mark Osborne*

No comments:

Post a Comment